Donate to Links
Click on Links masthead to clear previous query from search box
- dutch elections
2 days 12 hours ago
- The Netherlands – Dutch elections: a further shift to the right
4 days 16 hours ago
1 week 3 days ago
- dates reversed in intro to this post
1 week 6 days ago
- Revolutionary democratic-dictatorship? Say what?
2 weeks 6 days ago
- Responding to The Nation article slandering the Rojava movement
3 weeks 2 days ago
- Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor: Why we're taking action on March 8
4 weeks 23 hours ago
- April 22, 2017: March for Science on Earth Day
4 weeks 2 days ago
- Dear friends,
the end is
5 weeks 1 hour ago
- AWP on Lal Shehbaz Qalandar shrine terrorist attack
5 weeks 2 days ago
Greece: Stathis Kouvelakis on tasks facing SYRIZA following its electoral breakthrough
December 7, 2012 -- Socialist Resistance -- The London branch of SYRIZA hosted a public meeting, "Shock therapy and popular uprising: Greece at the Crossroads", on December 7, 2012. Videos of the four keynote speakers Costas Douzinas, Stathis Kouvelakis, Seumas Milne and Marina Prentoulis are available.
Above, Stathis Kouvelakis sets out the tasks facing SYRIZA following its electoral breakthrough.
Other speakers were (to view the videos click on the links below):
Seumas Milne argues that the neoliberal capitalist model is facing defeat due to the resistance it is creating and its failure to end austerity.
Marina Prentoulis explains the relationship between SYRIZA’s electoral advances and the movement on the streets.
Costas Douzinas on why Greece is the key to Europe’s future.