Donate to Links
Click on Links masthead to clear previous query from search box
- Scotland referendum: who voted YES?
1 day 18 hours ago
- Where next?
2 days 6 hours ago
- Tariq Ali: Project Fear and the Scottish Vote
2 days 12 hours ago
- Divisions in COSATU and the NUMSA initiative
3 days 13 hours ago
- British Nationalism?
4 days 19 hours ago
- A Weaker Scottish Ruling Class
5 days 3 hours ago
- I listened to the BBC radio
5 days 6 hours ago
- “Peace talks” with Muslim Malay rebels will not solve crisis
5 days 19 hours ago
- After YES
6 days 15 hours ago
- Unite the people, unite the Left ...
6 days 16 hours ago
Audio: Capitalism and Climate Change -- Ian Angus
Left Click -- Ian Angus is the editor of climateandcapitalism.com and a founder of the Eco-socialist International Network. He is also associate editor of Canada's Socialist Voice and the director of the Socialist History Project. Ian toured Australia (Perth poster, left) in the run up to the World at a Crossroads conference held in Sydney on April 10-12, 2009, which was organised by the Democratic Socialist Perspective.
Ian’s Adelaide talk, sponsored by the South Australian Ecosocialist Network and Green Left Weekly, addressed the link between the capitalist economic system and the degradation of our environment. The talk was recorded at the Adelaide South West Community Centre on April 5 and broadcast on Radio Adelaide on the April 8.