Donate to Links
Click on Links masthead to clear previous query from search box
- Appeal by the Peoples Council of Luhansk and Trade Federation
4 hours 56 min ago
- Poroshenko Stops Benefits: Donbas Ukrainians feel betrayed
1 day 5 hours ago
- Cosatu in a state of collapse, says Vavi
5 days 20 hours ago
- 25 years after the Berlin Wall
6 days 3 hours ago
- KZN unions denounce Cosatu
6 days 13 hours ago
- Four Unions: Defend Cosatu, Defend Numsa, S’dumo must go!
6 days 20 hours ago
- Under the guise of fighting
1 week 1 day ago
- COSATU affiliates support NUMSA
1 week 3 days ago
1 week 4 days ago
- Nice article but I'd like to
2 weeks 2 days ago
SEARCH Foundation (Australia)
Left debates Libya: SEARCH Foundation -- `Support "no-fly" UN resolution for Libyan democratic rebellion'
Libya rebels ride a captured Gaddafi tank in Benghazi March 19, 2011. Photo by Goran Tomasevic.
The following statement was released by the Australian SEARCH Foundation. The foundation was set up as a not-for-profit company in 1990 to preserve and draw on the resources of the Communist Party of Australia (CPA), and its archives. The CPA was the most significant socialist party in Australia between its formation in 1920 and 1991, when it ceased operating.