Donate to Links
Click on Links masthead to clear previous query from search box
- After YES
3 hours 4 min ago
- Unite the people, unite the Left ...
3 hours 11 min ago
- Socialist Resistance: Support yes vote for Scottish independence
1 day 11 hours ago
- John Maclean.s March to Scottish Independence
1 day 18 hours ago
- "Foreign Policy": Preparing for War With Ukraine's Fascists
2 days 8 hours ago
- In a world that want to live
2 days 10 hours ago
5 days 19 hours ago
- Democracy Now! on Ukraine Ceasefire with Stephen Cohen
6 days 5 hours ago
- Response to article on Rojava, North Kurdistan and Turkey.
1 week 8 hours ago
- Mandel Wrong on Maidan
1 week 19 hours ago
SEARCH Foundation (Australia)
Left debates Libya: SEARCH Foundation -- `Support "no-fly" UN resolution for Libyan democratic rebellion'
Libya rebels ride a captured Gaddafi tank in Benghazi March 19, 2011. Photo by Goran Tomasevic.
The following statement was released by the Australian SEARCH Foundation. The foundation was set up as a not-for-profit company in 1990 to preserve and draw on the resources of the Communist Party of Australia (CPA), and its archives. The CPA was the most significant socialist party in Australia between its formation in 1920 and 1991, when it ceased operating.