Donate to Links
Click on Links masthead to clear previous query from search box
- dutch elections
6 days 7 hours ago
- The Netherlands – Dutch elections: a further shift to the right
1 week 1 day ago
2 weeks 11 hours ago
- dates reversed in intro to this post
2 weeks 3 days ago
- Revolutionary democratic-dictatorship? Say what?
3 weeks 3 days ago
- Responding to The Nation article slandering the Rojava movement
3 weeks 6 days ago
- Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor: Why we're taking action on March 8
4 weeks 4 days ago
- April 22, 2017: March for Science on Earth Day
4 weeks 6 days ago
- Dear friends,
the end is
5 weeks 3 days ago
- AWP on Lal Shehbaz Qalandar shrine terrorist attack
5 weeks 5 days ago
SEARCH Foundation (Australia)
Left debates Libya: SEARCH Foundation -- `Support "no-fly" UN resolution for Libyan democratic rebellion'
Libya rebels ride a captured Gaddafi tank in Benghazi March 19, 2011. Photo by Goran Tomasevic.
The following statement was released by the Australian SEARCH Foundation. The foundation was set up as a not-for-profit company in 1990 to preserve and draw on the resources of the Communist Party of Australia (CPA), and its archives. The CPA was the most significant socialist party in Australia between its formation in 1920 and 1991, when it ceased operating.