Donate to Links
Click on Links masthead to clear previous query from search box
- New York Times: 'Cuba’s Impressive Role on Ebola'
9 min 27 sec ago
- further comments on Michael Cooke article
1 day 7 hours ago
- After repelling ISIL, PKK fighters the new heroes of Kurdistan
2 days 15 min ago
- Right2Water Co-ordinator meets Sinn fein Lynn Boylan MEP
3 days 1 hour ago
- reply to Michael Cooke re Tamil diaspora
3 days 2 hours ago
- The 'Counter-Hegemonic' Crew
3 days 13 hours ago
- Erdogan is a Fool
6 days 8 hours ago
- Thanks for the clarification
6 days 11 hours ago
- Forth many banners did go
6 days 17 hours ago
1 week 1 day ago
SEARCH Foundation (Australia)
Left debates Libya: SEARCH Foundation -- `Support "no-fly" UN resolution for Libyan democratic rebellion'
Libya rebels ride a captured Gaddafi tank in Benghazi March 19, 2011. Photo by Goran Tomasevic.
The following statement was released by the Australian SEARCH Foundation. The foundation was set up as a not-for-profit company in 1990 to preserve and draw on the resources of the Communist Party of Australia (CPA), and its archives. The CPA was the most significant socialist party in Australia between its formation in 1920 and 1991, when it ceased operating.