Donate to Links
Click on Links masthead to clear previous query from search box
- Boris Kagarlitsky: Eastern Ukraine people’s republics between..
5 hours 21 min ago
- Global State in Panich-Gindin? Where?
1 day 12 hours ago
- Celebrity revolutionaries v serious commentary
1 day 18 hours ago
- Russian imperialism
2 days 3 hours ago
- TeleSUR: Ukraine fighting intensifies (19/8/2014)
2 days 18 hours ago
- RUTH FIRST´s PLACE IN THE SOUTH AFRICAN REVOLUTION - Part II
3 days 14 hours ago
- Latin American left governments and Sri Lanka
4 days 6 hours ago
- Letter from eastern Ukraine: ‘The collapse of the liberal ‘left’
4 days 19 hours ago
- Who Is Bernie Sanders?
5 days 10 hours ago
- Left Must Resist Ban on UCP
5 days 17 hours ago
SEARCH Foundation (Australia)
Left debates Libya: SEARCH Foundation -- `Support "no-fly" UN resolution for Libyan democratic rebellion'
Libya rebels ride a captured Gaddafi tank in Benghazi March 19, 2011. Photo by Goran Tomasevic.
The following statement was released by the Australian SEARCH Foundation. The foundation was set up as a not-for-profit company in 1990 to preserve and draw on the resources of the Communist Party of Australia (CPA), and its archives. The CPA was the most significant socialist party in Australia between its formation in 1920 and 1991, when it ceased operating.