Donate to Links
Click on Links masthead to clear previous query from search box
- dutch elections
4 days 5 hours ago
- The Netherlands – Dutch elections: a further shift to the right
6 days 9 hours ago
1 week 5 days ago
- dates reversed in intro to this post
2 weeks 1 day ago
- Revolutionary democratic-dictatorship? Say what?
3 weeks 1 day ago
- Responding to The Nation article slandering the Rojava movement
3 weeks 4 days ago
- Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor: Why we're taking action on March 8
4 weeks 2 days ago
- April 22, 2017: March for Science on Earth Day
4 weeks 4 days ago
- Dear friends,
the end is
5 weeks 1 day ago
- AWP on Lal Shehbaz Qalandar shrine terrorist attack
5 weeks 3 days ago
Read more about the Kurdish struggle
18th Oct 2015
Amnesty International Report, published on 12 October 2015 and titled, "We Had Nowhere Else to Go – Forced Displacement and Demolitions in Northern Syria" is contradictory and puts the credibility of the organisation at stake.
1. The Basic Argument to Respond
1.1. The content of the report contradicts its title, and this is enough to prove its invalidity and to call for the prosecution of its authors.
1.2. The accusations in the report contradict Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.
2. Supporting Arguments
2.1. Hurling unsubstantiated accusations without sufficient evidence.