Donate to Links
Click on Links masthead to clear previous query from search box
- dutch elections
1 day 20 hours ago
- The Netherlands – Dutch elections: a further shift to the right
4 days 10 min ago
1 week 3 days ago
- dates reversed in intro to this post
1 week 5 days ago
- Revolutionary democratic-dictatorship? Say what?
2 weeks 6 days ago
- Responding to The Nation article slandering the Rojava movement
3 weeks 2 days ago
- Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor: Why we're taking action on March 8
4 weeks 7 hours ago
- April 22, 2017: March for Science on Earth Day
4 weeks 2 days ago
- Dear friends,
the end is
4 weeks 6 days ago
- AWP on Lal Shehbaz Qalandar shrine terrorist attack
5 weeks 1 day ago
Free pamphlet: `The Labour Aristocracy: The material basis of opportunism in the labour movement'
This pamphlet is also available in PDF at Reading From The Left at http://readingfromtheleft.com/PDF/LabourAristocracy.pdf
This text was first published in the May-June 1982 and subsequent issues of the now-defunct magazine Line of March, a journal that came out of the Maoist movement in the United States. It deals with the development of Lenin's theory of labour aristocracy. At the time of writing, Max Elbaum was a member of the Line of March editorial board. Robert Seltzer was a member of the Line of March Labour Commission. A nationwide grouping of Labour Commission members and associates contributed to the research and preparation of the article.
The articles were republished in 2004 as a pamphlet by Resistance Books, and with the publishers' permission the pamphlet has been made available to Links International Journal of Socialist Renewal. If you would like to purchase a hard copy of the pamphlet, please click HERE.