Donate to Links
Click on Links masthead to clear previous query from search box
- “Peace talks” with Muslim Malay rebels will not solve crisis
4 hours 57 min ago
- After YES
1 day 1 hour ago
- Unite the people, unite the Left ...
1 day 1 hour ago
- Socialist Resistance: Support yes vote for Scottish independence
2 days 9 hours ago
- John Maclean.s March to Scottish Independence
2 days 16 hours ago
- "Foreign Policy": Preparing for War With Ukraine's Fascists
3 days 6 hours ago
- In a world that want to live
3 days 8 hours ago
6 days 17 hours ago
- Democracy Now! on Ukraine Ceasefire with Stephen Cohen
1 week 3 hours ago
- Response to article on Rojava, North Kurdistan and Turkey.
1 week 1 day ago
Free pamphlet: `The Labour Aristocracy: The material basis of opportunism in the labour movement'
This pamphlet is also available in PDF at Reading From The Left at http://readingfromtheleft.com/PDF/LabourAristocracy.pdf
This text was first published in the May-June 1982 and subsequent issues of the now-defunct magazine Line of March, a journal that came out of the Maoist movement in the United States. It deals with the development of Lenin's theory of labour aristocracy. At the time of writing, Max Elbaum was a member of the Line of March editorial board. Robert Seltzer was a member of the Line of March Labour Commission. A nationwide grouping of Labour Commission members and associates contributed to the research and preparation of the article.
The articles were republished in 2004 as a pamphlet by Resistance Books, and with the publishers' permission the pamphlet has been made available to Links International Journal of Socialist Renewal. If you would like to purchase a hard copy of the pamphlet, please click HERE.