Donate to Links
Click on Links masthead to clear previous query from search box
- TeleSUR: Ukraine fighting intensifies (19/8/2014)
19 hours 37 min ago
- RUTH FIRST´s PLACE IN THE SOUTH AFRICAN REVOLUTION - Part II
1 day 15 hours ago
- Latin American left governments and Sri Lanka
2 days 7 hours ago
- Letter from eastern Ukraine: ‘The collapse of the liberal ‘left’
2 days 20 hours ago
- Who Is Bernie Sanders?
3 days 11 hours ago
- Left Must Resist Ban on UCP
3 days 18 hours ago
- ALBA - Sri Lanka.-- Bolivian Vice President Álvaro García Linera
4 days 12 hours ago
- On Ruth First´s contribution to the South African Revolution
5 days 20 hours ago
- Supporting left and progressive Kurdish forces
6 days 9 hours ago
- Political Support
1 week 13 hours ago
Free pamphlet: `The Labour Aristocracy: The material basis of opportunism in the labour movement'
This pamphlet is also available in PDF at Reading From The Left at http://readingfromtheleft.com/PDF/LabourAristocracy.pdf
This text was first published in the May-June 1982 and subsequent issues of the now-defunct magazine Line of March, a journal that came out of the Maoist movement in the United States. It deals with the development of Lenin's theory of labour aristocracy. At the time of writing, Max Elbaum was a member of the Line of March editorial board. Robert Seltzer was a member of the Line of March Labour Commission. A nationwide grouping of Labour Commission members and associates contributed to the research and preparation of the article.
The articles were republished in 2004 as a pamphlet by Resistance Books, and with the publishers' permission the pamphlet has been made available to Links International Journal of Socialist Renewal. If you would like to purchase a hard copy of the pamphlet, please click HERE.