Donate to Links
Click on Links masthead to clear previous query from search box
- Democracy and Pakistan Army
13 hours 38 min ago
- They are not the only ones.
17 hours 51 min ago
- Allende betrayed the Chilean Working Class
18 hours 50 min ago
- 1987 Kaufman
1 day 5 hours ago
- For women's liberation: a comradely critique of the Manifesto
2 days 3 hours ago
- Too soft on Sinn Fein
2 days 5 hours ago
- AWP for parliamentary democratic system and constitutional rule
2 days 9 hours ago
- Behind the Crisis in Northern Ireland
2 days 10 hours ago
- Booklet on the Discussion on Russia as a Great Power
2 days 21 hours ago
- The ghost of promises past: 20 years since the IRA ceasefire
3 days 50 min ago
Free pamphlet: `The Labour Aristocracy: The material basis of opportunism in the labour movement'
This pamphlet is also available in PDF at Reading From The Left at http://readingfromtheleft.com/PDF/LabourAristocracy.pdf
This text was first published in the May-June 1982 and subsequent issues of the now-defunct magazine Line of March, a journal that came out of the Maoist movement in the United States. It deals with the development of Lenin's theory of labour aristocracy. At the time of writing, Max Elbaum was a member of the Line of March editorial board. Robert Seltzer was a member of the Line of March Labour Commission. A nationwide grouping of Labour Commission members and associates contributed to the research and preparation of the article.
The articles were republished in 2004 as a pamphlet by Resistance Books, and with the publishers' permission the pamphlet has been made available to Links International Journal of Socialist Renewal. If you would like to purchase a hard copy of the pamphlet, please click HERE.