Donate to Links
Click on Links masthead to clear previous query from search box
- Hard-left plot to elect Corbyn. The numbers don’t add up
1 day 11 hours ago
- Jeremy Corbyn opens up MASSIVE 20-point lead
1 day 13 hours ago
- Jeremy Corbyn Campaign
1 day 20 hours ago
- REPORTING THE "FIGHT BACK" - Their Morality and Ours!
3 days 3 hours ago
- The key moment in history about to happen in Catalonia
3 days 14 hours ago
- ANC: Unity, cohesion and a pink flag
4 days 4 hours ago
- Some Problems of Writing "Resistance From Below": South Africa
4 days 5 hours ago
- Dick Nichols says: "SYRIZA
5 days 8 hours ago
- Konstantopoulou stands firm
5 days 14 hours ago
- WASP: Liv Shange – A Farewell Tribute
1 week 4 hours ago
Free pamphlet: `The Labour Aristocracy: The material basis of opportunism in the labour movement'
This pamphlet is also available in PDF at Reading From The Left at http://readingfromtheleft.com/PDF/LabourAristocracy.pdf
This text was first published in the May-June 1982 and subsequent issues of the now-defunct magazine Line of March, a journal that came out of the Maoist movement in the United States. It deals with the development of Lenin's theory of labour aristocracy. At the time of writing, Max Elbaum was a member of the Line of March editorial board. Robert Seltzer was a member of the Line of March Labour Commission. A nationwide grouping of Labour Commission members and associates contributed to the research and preparation of the article.
The articles were republished in 2004 as a pamphlet by Resistance Books, and with the publishers' permission the pamphlet has been made available to Links International Journal of Socialist Renewal. If you would like to purchase a hard copy of the pamphlet, please click HERE.