Donate to Links
Click on Links masthead to clear previous query from search box
- Global State in Panich-Gindin? Where?
1 day 2 hours ago
- Celebrity revolutionaries v serious commentary
1 day 8 hours ago
- Russian imperialism
1 day 17 hours ago
- TeleSUR: Ukraine fighting intensifies (19/8/2014)
2 days 8 hours ago
- RUTH FIRST´s PLACE IN THE SOUTH AFRICAN REVOLUTION - Part II
3 days 5 hours ago
- Latin American left governments and Sri Lanka
3 days 21 hours ago
- Letter from eastern Ukraine: ‘The collapse of the liberal ‘left’
4 days 9 hours ago
- Who Is Bernie Sanders?
5 days 48 min ago
- Left Must Resist Ban on UCP
5 days 7 hours ago
- ALBA - Sri Lanka.-- Bolivian Vice President Álvaro García Linera
6 days 2 hours ago
Robert Austin on 'Latin America's Turbulent Transitions' (video)
June 16, 2013 -- Links International Journal of Socialist Renewal -- Latin America expert Robert Austin gives an information-packed review of the new book, Latin America's Turbulent Transitions: The Future of Twenty-First Century Socialism, by Roger Burbach, Michael Fox and Federico Fuentes. The book is a detailed exposition and analysis of the powerful social movements challenging Imperialism across the South American continent.
Robert Austin is an honorary fellow at the school of history, philosophy, religion and classics, University of Queensland, St Lucia.
Latin America's Turbulent Transitions: The Future of Twenty-First Century Socialism
By Roger Burbach, Michael Fox & Federico Fuentes
Zed Books, 2013.