Donate to Links
Click on Links masthead to clear previous query from search box
- dutch elections
4 days 5 hours ago
- The Netherlands – Dutch elections: a further shift to the right
6 days 9 hours ago
1 week 5 days ago
- dates reversed in intro to this post
2 weeks 1 day ago
- Revolutionary democratic-dictatorship? Say what?
3 weeks 1 day ago
- Responding to The Nation article slandering the Rojava movement
3 weeks 4 days ago
- Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor: Why we're taking action on March 8
4 weeks 2 days ago
- April 22, 2017: March for Science on Earth Day
4 weeks 4 days ago
- Dear friends,
the end is
5 weeks 1 day ago
- AWP on Lal Shehbaz Qalandar shrine terrorist attack
5 weeks 3 days ago
Lessons from Greece: Leo Panitch and Richard Fidler debate SYRIZA
For more on Greece's struggle against austerity, click HERE.
August 13, 2015 -- Links International Journal of Socialist Renewal, also posted at LeftStreamed -- In this video of a debate, Leo Panitch and Richard Fidler discuss alternate views on recent developments in the fight against austerity waged by SYRIZA and the Greek people.
Moderated by Susan Spronk, associate professor in the School of International Development and Global Studies at the University of Ottawa.
Panitch is Canada research chair in comparative political economy at York University, Toronto. Fidler is life-long socialist, activist and writer who blogs at http://lifeonleft.blogspot.ca/